Statement of Faith
While recognizing and respecting the various differences, doctrinal and otherwise, among denominations and churches, this Corporation affirms its adherence to the following statement of faith:
- We believe that the Bible is in its entirety the inspired and inerrant Word of God, and we are committed to the Bible as God’s revealed standard of truth for faith and life.
- We believe in one God who exists in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in Jesus Christ as God’s only begotten Son, incarnate Deity, who died and rose again as the atoning sacrifice for sin, and who is coming again for his Church, according to His promise.
- We believe that the only way of salvation and eternal life is through repentance and personal faith in Jesus Christ as one’s own Savior and Lord.
- We believe in the person and power of the Holy Spirit through whom all true believers are born into God’s family and who alone is the source of spiritual power in a believer’s life.
- We believe in the Church as the universal Body of Christ, made up of all who have truly trusted Christ as their Savior and Lord, regardless of denominational or church affiliation.