Bridges Out of Poverty
Bridges For Directors
3 Hour Overview
To pay with a check or for questions,
2 Day Intensive Training
with Motivational Interviewing
General info applicable to all trainings:
Call 518-792-5900 with questions or email email@example.com
In this two-day training, participants will create a mental model of poverty, review poverty research, examine a theory of change, and analyze poverty through the prism of the hidden rules of class, resources, family structure, and language. The seminar puts into words what many veteran professionals and community members have experienced. Throughout this training, participants will receive specific strategies for improving outcomes for people living in poverty, but the focus of the workshop is to provide a broad overview of concepts. While providing a broad overview of concepts related to the impact of generational poverty in our community, participants will receive specific strategies for improving outcomes for people living in poverty, employees facing issues related to poverty, and communities impacted by poverty.
Who would benefit from this training?
- Frontline staff who assist individuals who are under resourced
- Managers who mentor staff who have direct contact with individuals in need
- Physicians and nursing staff looking to reach healthcare initiatives of those in poverty
- Social Services meeting the many challenges associated with people facing multiple poverty situations
- Educators who need to meet the unique learning needs of children
- Local authorities (police dept., municipalities etc) who are required to meet diverse challenges of the homeless or under resourced individuals.
"Thank you for opening my eyes, expanding my mind, reassuring my heart."
"I have a better understanding of the daily struggles of poverty, not just what I thought it was. I think I can connect with much better understanding."