Each member of the governing body of Open Door Mission (ODM), the Board of Directors, as a qualification for office, shall subscribe before taking office and yearly thereafter to his or her behalf in the following statement of faith:
While recognizing and respecting the various differences, doctrinal and otherwise, among denominations and churches, this Corporation affirms its adherence to the following statement of faith:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, ultimately authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existing as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is Deity, that He was born of a virgin, that we are redeemed by His atoning death through His shed blood, that He bodily resurrected and ascended into heaven, and that He will come again in power and great glory.
- We believe that individuals are saved through a direct, personal encounter with the risen Lord, at which time they are regenerated by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whom Christ indwells each believer, enabling him or her to live in relationship with Him and to live a godly life of obedience as he or she reaches for maturity.
- We believe the Holy Spirit unites all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and that together they form one body, the church.